Duke University, Department of Biomedical Engineering
University of Connecticut, School of Pharmacy
Peking University, College of Life Science
Jimei University, College of Aquaculture
- Zhao P, Wang P, Dong S, He X, Zhou Z, Cao Y, Yagita H, He X, Fisher SJ, Fujinami RS, Chen M (In Press). Depletion of PD-1-positive cells ameliorates autoimmune disease. (Epub ahead of print) Nat Biomed Eng.
- Wang P, Dong S, Zhao P, He X, Chen M (2018). Direct loading of CTL epitopes onto MHC class I complexes on dendritic cell surface in vivo. Biomaterials, 182, 92-103.
- Zhao P, Dong S, Bhattacharyya J, Chen M (2014). iTEP nanoparticle-delivered salinomycin displays an enhanced toxicity to cancer stem cells in orthotopic breast tumors. Mol Pharm.
- MacKay JA, Chen M, Liu W, McDaniel J, Simnick A, and Chilkoti A (2009). Self-assembling chimeric polypeptide-doxorubicin conjugate nanoparticles that abolish tumors after a single injection. Nat Mater, 8, 993-999.
- Sadegh-Nasseri S, Chen M, Narayan K, and Bouvier M (2008). The convergent roles of tapasin and HLA-DM in antigen presentation. Trends Immunol, 29, 141-147.
- Chen M, Bouvier M (2007). Analysis of interactions in a tapasin/class I complex provides a mechanism for peptide selection. Recommended as a “Must Read” paper by Faculty of 1000 Biology. EMBO J, 26, 1681-1690.
- Chen M, Zhao P (2019). Immune Tolerant Elastin-like Peptides Tetramer Guided Nanoparticles and Methods of Use.
- Chen M, Cho HJ, Dong S. (2019). Immune-tolerant elastin-like polypeptide.
- Chen M, Zhao P, Wang P (2019). A Fusion Protein for Targeted Therapy of Autoimmune Disease.