Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
University of Utah
- Lin AW, Marchese SH, Finch LE, Stump T, Gavin KL, Spring B (2021). Obesity Status on associations between cancer-related beliefs and health behaviors in cancer survivors: Implications for patient-clinician communication. Patient Educ Couns, 104(8), 2067-2072.
- Taber JM, Aspinwall LG, Drummond DM, Stump TK, Kohlmann W, Champine M, Cassidy P, Leachman SA (2020). Priority of Risk (But Not Perceived Magnitude of Risk) Predicts Improved Sun-Protection Behavior Following Genetic Counseling for Familial Melanoma. Ann Behav Med, 55(1), 24-40.
- Spring B, Stump TK, Battalio SL, McFadden HG, Fidler Pfammatter A, Alshurafa N, Hedeker D (2021). Digitally characterizing the dynamics of multiple health behavior change. Health Psychol.
- Spring B, Pfammatter AF, Marchese SH, Stump T, Pellegrini C, McFadden HG, Hedeker D, Siddique J, Jordan N, Collins LM (2020). A Factorial Experiment to Optimize Remotely Delivered Behavioral Treatment for Obesity: Results of the Opt-IN Study. Obesity (Silver Spring), 28(9), 1652-1662.
- Wu YP, Aspinwall LG, Parsons B, Stump TK, Nottingham K, Kohlmann W, Champine M, Cassidy P, Leachman SA (2020). Parent and child perspectives on family interactions related to melanoma risk and prevention after CDKN2A/p16 testing of minor children. J Community Genet, 11(3), 321-329.
- Stump TK, Aspinwall LG, Drummond DM, Taber JM, Kohlmann W, Champine M, Cassidy PB, Petrie T, Liley B, Leachman SA (2019). CDKN2A testing and genetic counseling promote reductions in objectively measured sun exposure one year later. Genet Med, 22(1), 26-34.
- Alshurafa N, Jain J, Stump TK, Spring B, Robinson JK (2019). Assessing recall of personal sun exposure by integrating UV dosimeter and self-reported data with a network flow framework. PLoS One, 14(12), e0225371.
- Stump TK, Robinson JK, Yanez B, Penedo F, Ezeofor A, Kircher S, Spring B (2019). Physicians' perspectives on medication adherence and health promotion among cancer survivors. Cancer, 125(23), 4319-4328.
- Stump TK, Spring B, Marchese SH, Alshurafa N, Robinson JK (2019). Toward a precision behavioral medicine approach to addressing high-risk sun exposure: a qualitative analysis. JAMIA Open, 2(4), 547-553.
- Spring B, Stump T, Penedo F, Pfammatter AF, Robinson JK (2019). Toward a health-promoting system for cancer survivors: Patient and provider multiple behavior change. Health Psychol, 38(9), 840-850.
- Alharbi R, Stump T, Vafaie N, Pfammatter A, Spring B, Alshurafa N (2020). I Can't Be Myself: Effects of Wearable Cameras on the Capture of Authentic Behavior in the Wild. Proc ACM Interact Mob Wearable Ubiquitous Technol, 2(3).
- Stump TK, Aspinwall LG, Kohlmann W, Champine M, Hauglid J, Wu YP, Scott E, Cassidy P, Leachman SA (2018). Genetic Test Reporting and Counseling for Melanoma Risk in Minors May Improve Sun Protection Without Inducing Distress. J Genet Couns, 27(4), 955-967.
- Stump TK, Aspinwall LG, Gray EL, Xu S, Maganti N, Leachman SA, Alshurafa N, Robinson JK (2018). Daily Minutes of Unprotected Sun Exposure (MUSE) Inventory: Measure description and comparisons to UVR sensor and sun protection survey data. Prev Med Rep, 11, 305-311.
- Wiebe DJ, Baker AC, Suchy Y, Stump TK, Berg CA (2018). Individual differences and day-to-day fluctuations in goal planning and type 1 diabetes management. Health Psychol, 37(7), 638-646.
- Spring B, Pellegrini C, McFadden HG, Pfammatter AF, Stump TK, Siddique J, King AC, Hedeker D (2018). Multicomponent mHealth Intervention for Large, Sustained Change in Multiple Diet and Activity Risk Behaviors: The Make Better Choices 2 Randomized Controlled Trial. J Med Internet Res, 20(6), e10528.
- Aspinwall LG, Stump TK, Taber JM, Drummond DM, Kohlmann W, Champine M, Leachman SA (2018). Genetic test reporting of CDKN2A provides informational and motivational benefits for managing melanoma risk. Transl Behav Med, 8(1), 29-43.
- Jensen WA, Stump TK, Brown BB, Werner CM, Smith KR (2016). Walkability, complete streets, and gender: Who benefits most? Health Place, 48, 80-89.
- Wu YP, Aspinwall LG, Conn BM, Stump T, Grahmann B, Leachman SA (2016). A systematic review of interventions to improve adherence to melanoma preventive behaviors for individuals at elevated risk. Prev Med, 88, 153-67.
- Wu YP, Aspinwall LG, Michaelis TC, Stump T, Kohlmann WG, Leachman SA (2015). Discussion of photoprotection, screening, and risk behaviors with children and grandchildren after melanoma genetic testing. J Community Genet, 7(1), 21-31.
- Kendzierski D, Ritter RL, Stump TK, Anglin CL (2015). The effectiveness of an implementation intentions intervention for fruit and vegetable consumption as moderated by self-schema status. Appetite, 95, 228-38.
- Aspinwall LG, Stump TK, Taber JM, Kohlmann W, Leaf SL, Leachman SA (2015). Impact of melanoma genetic test reporting on perceived control over melanoma prevention. J Behav Med, 38(5), 754-65.
- Taber JM, Aspinwall LG, Stump TK, Kohlmann W, Champine M, Leachman SA (2015). Genetic test reporting enhances understanding of risk information and acceptance of prevention recommendations compared to family history-based counseling alone. J Behav Med, 38(5), 740-53.
- Fortenberry KT, Berg CA, King PS, Stump T, Butler JM, Pham PK, Wiebe DJ (2014). Longitudinal trajectories of illness perceptions among adolescents with type 1 diabetes. J Pediatr Psychol, 39(7), 687-96.
- Wong YN, Egleston BL, Sachdeva K, Eghan N, Pirollo M, Stump TK, Beck JR, Armstrong K, Schwartz JS, Meropol NJ (2013). Cancer patients' trade-offs among efficacy, toxicity, and out-of-pocket cost in the curative and noncurative setting. Med Care, 51(9), 838-45.
- Stump TK, Eghan N, Egleston BL, Hamilton O, Pirollo M, Schwartz JS, Armstrong K, Beck JR, Meropol NJ, Wong YN (2013). Cost concerns of patients with cancer. J Oncol Pract, 9(5), 251-7.
- Xu S, Stump TK, Jain J, Alshurafa N, Robinson JK (2018). Variation in daily ultraviolet radiation exposure and sun protection behaviours of melanoma survivors: an observational single-arm pilot study with a wearable sensor. [Letter to the editor]. Br J Dermatol, 180(2), 413-414.