2024 Application Cycle Open
- Accepting applications until September 2023, unless position is filled prior, for July 2024 start date
Selection Criteria & Prerequisite Training
We are seeking passionate individuals who are drawn to serving local, rural and global communities in low resource settings. One position is available for the Women’s Health Equity Fellowship on a competitive basis.
Fellows must have completed an accredited Obstetrics and Gynecology residency and be licensed to practice medicine in their current home state. They must be Board eligible or Board certified in general obstetrics and gynecology, and capable of serving as a generalist Ob-Gyn attending physician (e.g., a candidate with a long hiatus from providing obstetric care or laparoscopic surgical care would not have adequate skills). Completion of the General Obstetrics and Gynecology ABOG written board exam prior to beginning fellowship is expected except under extenuating circumstances.
- CV/Resume (Please include all past experience with global and rural health)
- Completed Application Form
- CREOG Score Report
- Personal Statement (limit to 1.5 pages)
- Statement detailing applicant’s personal philosophy on health equity and rural health (limit 1 page)
- Letters of Recommendation, to be sent separately by author to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a graduating resident, please send one letter from your Program Director and 2 other faculty members.
- If you are an attending physician, please send one letter from your current supervising physician and 2 other colleagues who know you well.
- International medical graduates must be ECFMG Certified and ABOG eligible. All international (non U.S. residents) must submit copies of the following requirements in addition to those listed above:
- Valid ECFGM certificate with clinical skills assessment certification
Please submit all materials in one PDF document in the order listed above. Send complete application or any questions to email@example.com.