The Spencer Fox Eccles School of Medicine Alumni Association welcomes all alumni, former residents, faculty, and the medical community back for Alumni and Medical Community Weekend. Take a few days to reconnect with classmates as we share the research, education, and rapid evolution of the Health Sciences campus. Learn about programs, projects, and engagements that are positively impacting our communities locally and contributing internationally in the areas of medicine, research science, industry innovation, and outreach.
Changes are coming to reunions this year. Beginning this year the Spencer Fox Eccles School of Medicine will move to a different format for reunions. Anniversary classes occurring after 2002 will occur every ten years. Unless a reunion year class expresses an interest in hosting an anniversary reunion for a 5 or 10-year anniversary. Please contact the alumni relations team directly to discuss.
The registration site goes live on Sept 1. https://www.uofu-medicine-alumni.org/reunion-med
New this Year
All class years from 2017 to 2002 are invited back to connect at a group reunion at Boondocks in Kaysville, Utah. This venue offers a wide range of family-friendly activities with hotels nearby for out-of-town alumni returning for your reunion.
Friday, Oct 7
- Friday Morning - Breakfast with the Deans
- Friday Morning - MedEdMorphosis - Evolution in Teaching
- Luncheon event - Dean's Roundtable - join the medical students for lunch with Wayne Samuelson, MD'80, Dean of Education
- Distinguished Awards and Half Century Society Celebration
- Half Century Society Celebration for the 50th Anniversary class of 1972
- Distinguished Awards recognizing contributions to the service of medicine.
- Distinguished Alumni - Dale Hull, MD'85, MPA, Executive Director, and co-founder, Neuroworx
- Distinguished Service - Wayne Samuelson, MD'80 - Dean of Education, Spencer Fox Eccles School of Medicine
- Distinguished Humanitarian - Matthew Fuller, MD, Director, Global Health Fellowship for the Division of Emergency Medicine
- M.Paul Southwick Prize for Clinical Education & Teaching - Jared Huber, MD
Saturday, Oct 8
- Saturday Morning - One Utah: Health Initiative
- Saturday midday - Group reunion event for all five and 10th anniversary classes 2002 - 2017 of the MD, MLS, and PA graduate classes.
- Saturday evening - Anniversary reunion private events for 1972, 1982, 1992, 2002, 2012
Help us plan. Be a reunion co-chair for your class.
Contact Us - 801-726-9670
Reunion Weekend Sponsors