GRADUATE SCHOOL RESOURCES
- Graduate Housing Overview
- Housing & Residential Education - offers housing at Lassonde Studios, Downtown Commons 1, and Downtown Commons 2 for individuals.
- University Student Apartments - offers housing for single students and student families
Students, faculty, and staff at the University of Utah are able to ride TRAX (the light rail system) and ride on the UTA bus system at no additional cost.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT INFO
- International Student & Scholar Services
- International Admissions
- English Proficiency
- F-1 Students
- J-1 Students
- International Student Orientation
- Grammerly Premium - a premiere AI writing assistant that helps develop writing skills as a well as edit text documents, emails, Facebook, Twitter, or any web-based application. The Graduate School has purchased a subscription which provides Grammarly Premium software to all University of Utah graduate/professional students at no cost to the individual.
- Graduate School Diversity Hub
- Comprehensive Resource Guide for Diverse Graduate Students
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
- American Indian Resource Center
- U of U Health SACNAS (Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science)
- Black Cultural Center
- Center for Ethnic Student Affairs
- Dream Center
- LGBT Resource Center
- Women’s Resource Center
- Center for Disability & Access
- Veteran Services
LIVING IN UTAH
In Utah, you can truly have it all. Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas offer newcomers diverse neighborhoods, great schools, arts and entertainment, and endless possibilities for sports and recreation. A strong economy and low cost of living make Utah a perfect choice to call home.
Breathtaking beauty, unparalleled collaboration, remarkable facilities, and visionary leadership were just a few of the reasons we thought of before coming up with a different question: Why not Utah?
RESOURCES ON SALT LAKE CITY & UTAH
Living in Utah means a high quality of life in a growing economy, outdoor adventures year-round, along with entertainment, art, & history all within a short distance. With mountain ranges lining the valley, you'll find access to nature, as well as a concentration of diverse culture, big-city amenities and distinctive dining experiences.