GRADUATE SCHOOL RESOURCES
- University of Utah Health, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
- Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Graduate School Diversity Office
- Center for Ethnic Student Affairs
- American Indian Resource Center
- U of U Health SACNAS (Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science)
- Black Cultural Center
- Dream Center
- LGBT Resource Center
- Women’s Resource Center
- Veteran Services
LIVING IN UTAH
In Utah, you can truly have it all. Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas offer newcomers diverse neighborhoods, great schools, arts and entertainment, and endless possibilities for sports and recreation. A strong economy and low cost of living make Utah a perfect choice to call home.
Breathtaking beauty, unparalleled collaboration, remarkable facilities, and visionary leadership were just a few of the reasons we thought of before coming up with a different question: Why not Utah?
RESOURCES ON SALT LAKE CITY & UTAH
Living in Utah means a high quality of life in a growing economy, outdoor adventures year-round, along with entertainment, art, & history all within a short distance. With mountain ranges lining the valley, you'll find access to nature, as well as a concentration of diverse culture, big-city amenities and distinctive dining experiences.