Alumni and Medical Community Weekend 2021
Oct 7 - 9, 2021
We are pleased to share that the School of Medicine Alumni Association is planning an in-person reunion for the 00, 01, 05, and 06 classes of the University of Utah School of Medicine. While plans are still developing we will continue to apprise alumni via our e-news and Facebook page for the interim. Both in-person and hybrid plans are being formalized. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to participate in class reunion planning.
The School of Medicine Alumni Association welcomes all alumni, former residents, faculty, and the medical community back for Alumni and Medical Community Weekend. Take a few days to reconnect with classmates as we share the research, education, and rapid evolution of the Health Sciences campus. Learn about programs, projects, and engagement that are positively impacting our communities locally and contributing internationally in the areas of medicine, research science, industry innovation, and outreach. Register online in June to re-connect with former faculty and classmates at the following events.
- Breakfast with the Dean
- Evolution in Teaching
- Tours of our state of the art Simulation Center
- Student Research Poster Competition
- 50th Anniversary of the Eccles Health Sciences Library
- 50th Anniversary Banquet of the Physician Assistant Program of the School of Medicine
- Distinguished Awards & Half-Century Celebration
- Continuing Medical Education Presentations
- Save the Date notification occurs in Jan of each reunion year.
- Events are subject to change.