Biomedical Informatics Programs & Degrees
The International Partnership for Health Informatics Education (IPHIE) seeks to promote education through international collaboration of graduate and undergraduate training programs in Medical and Health Informatics. Established in 1998, the partnership now consists of:
- University of Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- University of Heidelberg/ Fachhochschule Heilbronn (Germany)
- University of Minnesota (Twin Cities, MN, USA)
- University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT, USA)
- University for Health Informatics and Technology (UMIT) (Tyrol, Innsbruck, Austria)
- Taipei Medical University (Taipei, Taiwan)
- University of Washington (Seattle, WA, USA)
Activities include the yearly Master Classes which promotes an active exchange of both students and faculty among IPHIE partner universities. University of Utah BMI students interested in applying to attend this year's IPHIE Master Class should contact the Academic Program Manager. Applying students must have their committee chair's approval.
Learn more about IPHIE at www.iphie.org.