Global Health Education
Domestic and International Business Travel:
Updated March 10, 2021
The University of Utah is currently restricting all business travel, including guest travel, through June 30, 2021. This travel restriction applies to ALL faculty and staff travel, all university-coordinated student travel, and all guest/recruit travel.
For more information, please visit the Travel & Reimbursement website.
Welcome to the office of the Assistant Dean of Global Health Education at the University of Utah School of Medicine. Our office serves as a comprehensive resource to meet the global health education needs of medical students. We offer a wide array of services and education activities, including:
- Graduate Certificate in Global Medicine
- mentorship and career planning
- elective global health courses at the University of Utah School of Medicine
- elective clinical clerkships and research courses at our international partner sites (for University of Utah medical students)
- elective clinical clerkships at the University of Utah (for medical students from our international partner sites)
- international travel assistance & planning for medical students
Please stop by our office or contact us to discuss your global health education needs.