The Division of General Neurology evaluates and treats the full spectrum of neurologic disease, including
- headache (migraine, chronic, post-traumatic),
- postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS),
- movement disorders (unstable gait, ataxia, Parkinson's disease),
- seizures and spells,
- memory loss and dementia,
- muscle disease and weakness, and
- neuropathies and numbness.
The division works closely with other divisions in the department and may refer to one of them if more specialized care is needed.
Postural Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) & Beyond
The Division of General Neurology holds an annual conference for clinicians, patients, and caregivers, inviting guest speakers from all across the nation to discuss topics like new research, best practices, family support and other support groups, pharmalogical and non-pharmalogical treatment approaches, and much more. View this year's conference information.