Thank you for your interest in our pediatric surgery fellowship.
Our primary goal is to train the next generation of leaders in Pediatric Surgery. We believe our program offers a unique educational experience compared to any other fellowship program in the United States. The strengths of our fellowship programs include:
- High case volume and complexity due to large catchment area that includes Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, and Nevada.
- Strong academic faculty who are national and international leaders in Pediatric Surgery
- Highly skilled support staff of 16 Advance Practice Clinicians
- Ability to independently perform common procedures during the second year of fellowship
- Competitive salary with additional remuneration for on-call shifts
- Culture of work-life balance in the amazing Intermountain West
We encourage you to visit our website and review our prior fellow’s operative experience. We have a strong heritage of being a large, academically robust division currently with nine surgeons. All of these training advantages come together in a place where other people come to vacation year round. We believe that we provide a top-notch opportunity for you to prepare for a career in pediatric surgery.
Brian T. Bucher, MD, MS
Program Director, Pediatric Surgery Fellowship
Associate Professor of Surgery