Skip to main content



Songdo is the "Smart City" in which the Incheon Global Campus resides. The University of Utah is proud to be one of the founding universities at this state-of-the-art campus. Songdo is a prime example of a new city that brings together the world's best technologies, building design and eco-friendly practices to create the ultimate lifestyle and work experience. Teaming up with world-leading architects and technology provider Cisco, its network infrastructure connects every home, office and school with video conferencing capability. Electricity and water use is regulated in all the city's buildings, curbing waste and cutting operating costs. The system even gives residents the power to control their own energy use. Songdo is a model for future smart cities.

Incheon Global Campus

About the Incheon Global Campus

Online Campus Tour


Housing is provided directly through the Incheon Global Campus (IGC), and cost about half of what housing on the U.S. campus costs. You can find housing costs and application HERE. Keep in mind that because we run on an executive 5-week block format, our semesters do not always align with IGC. This means that as soon as you have committed to attending the UAC, you will want to contact the housing office to request housing for the dates of your coursework. You can reach them at

Watch Annette’s vlog tour of the dorms.


Korean D-2 Student Visa (for non-Korean citizens)

In order to study in Korea for more than 90 days, applicants need to apply for a D-2 student visa. A student visa can be obtained at Korean consulates, usually overnight. It can be extended while you are in Korea. Each semester, non-Korean students will go as a group to obtain their Alien Registration Card, once they are in-country. In order to study in Korea, applicants need to apply for a D-2 student visa. A student visa can be obtained at Korean Consulates.

Korean D-2 Student Visa Information

U.S. F-1 Student Visa (for non-U.S. citizens)

Please visit the International Graduate Admissions for information on your I-20 and F-1 student visa.

Other Resources

Career Information

Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library