The Utah Center for Promotion of Work Equity Research (U-POWER), a Center of Excellence dedicated to exploring and improving working conditions through the lens of power and equity, is seeking interdisciplinary perspectives on work and worker health.
Some potential collaboration opportunities include:
- Film screenings of works involving depictions of work and workers
- Panels (single or multidisciplinary) focused on elements of work focused on issues relevant to Total Worker Health®
- Book presentations involving stories or nonfiction narratives of work
- Musical, dance, or theatrical performances involving depictions of work
- Presentations from researchers whose work intersects with or is relevant to issues involving Total Worker Health®