Fellowship in Neuroendovascular Surgery
The Neuroendovascular fellow receives a broad exposure to all aspects of neuroendovascular surgery procedures for adults and pediatrics, including the treatment of aneurysms, brain arteriovenous malformations, arteriovenous fistulas of the brain, tumors of the central nervous system, strokes, occlusive vascular diseases, revascularization, traumatic injury, maxillofacial vascular malformations spinal compression fractures and tumors.
The first year will be focused on diagnostic neuroangiography. The second year will be focused on neuro-interventional procedures. We will accept applicants for either one or two year positions, depending on any prior fellowship training in diagnostic neuroangiography. Candidates with previous training in diagnostic neuroangiography can apply for the second year neuro-interventional portion only.
Currently Accepting Applications: Our Neuroendovascular fellowship position has been filled until 2025-2026, however we will continue accepting applications and conduct interviews on a rolling basis.
- Salary/Benefits: Please see the UUH GME website for details
- Accreditation: CAST approved
- Program Length: 1 year (with the possibility of a second year depending on prior training in diagnostic neuroangiography)
- Location/Campus: University of Utah Hospital/Intermountain Medical Center
- Start of Program: July 1
- Number of Fellows per Year: 1
Clinical Lectures & Didactics
PAST NEUROENDOVASCULAR FELLOWS: