Utah is a sports mecca, enabling the fellowship to offer extensive event coverage opportunities. Our sports medicine group is involved in many regular and intermittent local, national and international sports events. As one of just two National Medical Providers for the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee, our sports team is involved in the care of some of our countries most elite international level athletes. A partial list of sports teams, organizations and events with whom we partner includes:
- University of Utah Athletics
- University of Utah Club Sports
- Salt Lake Community College
- Multiple Local High Schools
- Salt Lake City Marathon
- Utah Jazz NBA Team
- Utah Stars NBA D-League Team
- The Salt Lake Bees Baseball Team (Triple-A affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels)
- US Speedskating Events, Including World Cup Events
- United States Ski and Snowboard Association Events
- World Cup and other Events at the Utah Olympic Park
- USA Nationals for climbing, fencing and judo.
Fellows have also had the opportunity to participate in international travel for event coverage, including Junior Volleyball World Championships in Argentina, Freeskiing World Cup in China, Junior Speedskating World Championships in Finland, US Speedskating in Russia, and Climbing World Championships in Japan.