Skip to main content

All GME trainee verifications must be requested directly from the specific specialty program. Visit the Residencies or the Fellowships page for individual contacts for the program coordinator or manager.

For resources on non GME verifications, click here.

Employment verification for U of U Health Hospitals and Clinics staff must be requested from our verification vendor i2Verify. Contact them at or 1 (888) 458-6319. Please note – neither wage or employment information will be released over the phone.

If you have further questions, please call 801-581-2401.