Skip to main content

Forms for Body Donation

To donate your loved one's body to our Body Donor Program, or if you'd like to donate your own body after you pass away, you will need to fill out a form for Whole Body Donation, also called "Certificate of Bequeathal."

Locations & Maps

The Body Donor Program is located on University of Utah's campus in Research Park.

Grief Counseling

Caring Connections at University of Utah Health has many programs tailored to help family members cope with their loved one's passing.

Death Benefit Information

For Veterans

From the Social Security Administration (SSA)

Celebration of Life Monument

The Celebration of Life Monument lists the names of body donors and others who've given the gift of life by donating their bodies to medical science.

Body Donor Programs in the United States

Contact Us

For questions about body donation please call, email, or write to:

Heath Holverson
520 Wakara Way
SLC, Utah 84112