Forms for Body Donation
To donate your loved one's body to our Body Donor Program, or if you'd like to donate your own body after you pass away, you will need to fill out a form for Whole Body Donation, also called "Certificate of Bequeathal."
- Fill out and print the Whole Body Donation form
Locations & Maps
The Body Donor Program is located on University of Utah's campus in Research Park.
- See a map of where our Body Donor Program is located on University of Utah's campus
- For a printable map to our grave site at the Salt Lake City Cemetary
Caring Connections at University of Utah Health has many programs tailored to help family members cope with their loved one's passing.
- Find information about grief counseling at Caring Connections
Death Benefit Information
From the Social Security Administration (SSA)
Celebration of Life Monument
The Celebration of Life Monument lists the names of body donors and others who've given the gift of life by donating their bodies to medical science.
- Learn more about the Celebration of Life Monument
Body Donor Programs in the United States
- Learn more about Organ Donation in Utah