The Division of Neonatology participates in the National Matching Program, Specialties Matching Service.
Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The University of Utah Division of Neonatology is conducting virtual interviews for the 2022 matriculating class.
Required application materials include:
- Completed ERAS application
- CV and personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE scores for Steps I, II and III
- Letter from current program director
- Notarized proof of graduation from medical school with date of graduation
- Copy of J-1 visa or documentation of US citizenship (for international graduates)
- Proof of eligibility to meet requirements for the General Pediatrics exam