Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic - University of Utah Health
Our team has extensive education and experience in understanding the needs of people with autism spectrum disorders. We work with children, adolescents, adults, and their families across the continuum of care, including public schools, hospitals, day treatment settings, and outpatient settings.
- Serves children, adolescents and adult
- Autism spectrum disorder assessment
- Social skill and recreational groups for children, adolescents and adults
- Individual/family therapy
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Behavior intervention
- School consultations
- Early intervention services
- Opportunities to participate in research to help us better understand ASD
- Parent training
Intermountain Healthcare Behavioral Health
The Behavioral Health programs at Primary Children’s offer a team of professionals to help understand your child and family’s unique, individualized needs. We offer a wide range of services to treat your family at the right level of care.
- Crisis Services
- Day Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Program
Kidstar and Teenscope – Huntsman Mental Health Institute
Kidstar is a daily treatment program for children 5–12 years of age that assists in clarifying the diagnosis of children with emotional and behavioral challenges.Teenscope is a daily treatment program for teens ages 12–18.
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Individual and family therapy
- Psychological and educational evaluations
- School recommendations
- Social skills training
Matt’s Place will assist families and individuals ages 5-18 years old to work through challenging behavioral disorders in Outpatient Medication Management, Outpatient therapy, Partial Hospitalization (Day Treatment) setting, Intensive Outpatient Program, therapeutic after school program, or group therapies.
- Serves children, adolescents and young adults
- Day Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient
- Therapeutic after school program
- Group therapy
Medical Home Portal
The Medical Home Portal is a unique source of reliable information about children and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN).
- General mental health information for children with special healthcare needs
- Directories of local community and professional service providers in Utah, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico and Rhode Island
Neurobehavior HOME Program
The Neurobehavior HOME program is a coordinated health care model and center of excellence for meeting the medical and mental health needs of people with developmental disabilities. We provide services to children and adults.
- Annual physical exams and well-child checks
- Behavior management services
- Case management
- Crisis management
- Dietician/nutritional counseling
- Individual and group counseling
- In-house billing and insurance support
- Medication management
- Primary medical care
- Preventive care
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Psychology services (testing)
- Specialty care referral
* Funded by Medicaid - requires Medicaid funding
Utah Department of Human Services - Division of Services for People with Disabilities (DSPD)
The Division of Services for People with Disabilities (DSPD) promotes opportunities and provides supports for people with disabilities to lead self-determined lives by overseeing home and community-based services for more than 5,000 people who have disabilities. Support includes community living, day services, supported employment services, and many more.
Autism Speaks is dedicated to promoting solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the life span, for the needs of individuals with autism and their families. We do this through advocacy and support; increasing understanding and acceptance of people with autism; and advancing research into causes and better interventions for autism spectrum disorder and related conditions.