Plan on being at our office a total of two and a half hours.
Bring your payment and a photo identification. We do not accept checks, American Express, or Discover Card. If you have been referred by a physician or a chronic pain clinic bring a list of all medications and dosages you are currently being prescribed.
When you first arrive, you will be asked to fill out some forms and, depending on why you are being assessed, some brief questionnaires. Then we will escort you to an office where you will meet face to face with a clinician who will ask you questions about several aspects of your life.
Upon completion of the assessment, you will be given information about any referral we will make.
Individuals who fall into any of the following categories should call for an appointment:
- Do not reside in Salt Lake County
- Have the financial means to pay for an assessment (but not necessarily the financial means to pay for treatment)
- Have been arrested for DUI
- Have been arrested under the Not A Drop law
- Have been referred by a chronic pain clinic and are on Medicaid
Call us and ask to speak with one of our professionals. We will try to help you in any way we can.