Our facility is located in Research Park at the Huntsman Mental Health Institute (formerly UNI). It is equipped with a full TMS-EEG set-up, including:
- A controllable TMS (cTMS) stimulator, which allows for customization of TMS pulse parameters;
- A figure-8 active/sham TMS coil with cooling system, which can be used for longer protocols and repetitive TMS (rTMS)
- Two types of non-cooled coils for shorter protocols
- A neuronavigation system to incorporate patient-specific imaging for coil placement and monitoring of coil position
- A TMS-compatible EEG system with active electrodes to minimize TMS artifact during TMS-EEG protocols.
Scheduling & Cost of Facility Use
The facility is available for use by all University of Utah investigators. Please email Brian Mickey firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and information regarding the cost of using the facility.
Huntsman Mental Health Institute (HMHI)
501 Chipeta Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Support Healthy Minds, Give Today
Please help the Department of Psychiatry to expand our clinical care, research and academic programs. Donate here!