Train excellent physician-surgeons who will deliver the highest standard care to patients. Promote and nurture the joy of curiosity, problem-solving, intellectual rigor, and discovery. Foster commitment to the well-being of patients, the community, and our health care team.
This program is accredited by the ACGME. For program requirements and eligibility, please refer to the American Board of Dermatology.
- University of Utah Health Sciences Center Huntsman Cancer Institute Dept of Dermatology Mohs
- University of Utah Health Sciences Center Dermatology E13 Mohs
- University of Utah Midvalley Dermatology Mohs
We offer a one week (five day) elective rotation with our Mohs micrographic surgery program to current residents at an ACGME-accredited dermatology training program. We will offer a limited number of rotations during the months of August through October, you will have the opportunity to work with all of our Mohs surgeons as well as our fellow. If you are interested in an elective rotation with our Mohs micrographic surgery program, please email the required documents to:
Amanda Hedderman, Program Coordinator
In order to apply, resident will need to submit the following by August 15:
- Current curriculum vitae
- A letter of good standing from residency PD
- A personal paragraph stating why you would like to rotate with UUH
- Visitor must be from another accredited program in the US.
- Visitor must meet all onboarding requirements prior to being able to begin visiting rotation (ie: meet Utah’s immunization requirements, have a PLA in place, submit all required paperwork as assigned by GME office)