In order for your abstract to be considered for review, please return your completed Disclosure of Financial Relationships Form with your abstract submission!
Presentations must give a balanced view of therapeutic options. Use of generic names will contribute to impartiality. If the CME educational material or content includes trade names, where available, trade names from several companies should be used, not just trade names from a single company.
Please note: Commercial bias in any CME activity is an important and timely issue.
How to Submit
- Submit your disclosures through the UUCME Identifying Financial Relationships Form
- Submit your abstract online here or download the pdf and return it to the address below.
- Please keep your abstract brief (one page). It will be copied, AS IS, and made into booklets for your packets.
- If you do not list your special audio/visual needs prior to the meeting, we will be unable to
accommodate you at the time of the meeting.
- Talks are 20 minutes in length followed by a 5 minute discussion period.
- Submit BEFORE January 7, 2024!
If submitting by mail or email, please send abstract to:
Randy Jensen, MD, PhD
175 North Medical Drive East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84132-2303