Richard Lende Winter Neurosurgery Evaluation and CME Verification Information
Thank you for your participation in our course! Please complete the short course evaluation by following the link below. The evaluation should take less than 5 minutes. Once you complete the evaluation, the link will prompt you to claim your CME credit for this course.
Instructions for Claiming Credit and Printing Your Certificate:
(Note: There will be a series of screens, please follow the directions on each screen).
- To complete a short evaluation, claim your credit, and print your course certificate please follow the link above.
- Complete the short evaluation.
- When prompted on the Print Certificate screen, enter the same email address that you used to register for the course. (If you have a hsc.utah.edu email, use that).
- If applicable, select “I already have a password” and type your password
- If you have a utah.edu email, the password will typically be your UNID with a “0” instead of the “u”.
- If you do not have a password, select “I am a new user” and you will be able to create one.
- If you have used our system before, but don’t know your password, select “forgot password?” and follow the instructions from there.
- Enter the following CME Activity code: 66354
- Enter the number of credits you are claiming based on your participation in the activity, up to 15.00, which is the number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ this activity is certified for.
- You will be provided with a digital certificate that you can save as a pdf or print.
Title: Lende Winter Neurosurgery Conference
Date: February 2nd - 5th 2024
Accreditation: The University Of Utah School Of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit: The University of Utah School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All attendees are encouraged to use the CME system to claim their attendance. Physicians will be awarded AMA PRA Category 1 credits™; all other professions will be awarded attendance at a CME event credit that they may use for their re-credentialing purposes. Nurses seeking contact hours must claim through the CME system. All users will be able to print or save certificates. For questions regarding the CME system, please contact the UUCME Office. For questions regarding re-credentialing process or requirements, please contact your re-credentialing organization.
Nondiscrimination and Disability Accommodation Statement: The University of Utah does not exclude, deny benefits to or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran’s status, religion, gender identity/expression, genetic information, or sexual orientation in admission to or participation in its programs and activities. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request, with reasonable notice. Requests for accommodations or inquiries or complaints about University nondiscrimination and disability/access policies may be directed to the Director, OEO/AA, Title