IN THE NEWS:
- PARCKA Director Adam Gordon, MD, MPH recently spoke with KUER NPR Utah about Medical Marijuana Legalization. Read and/or listen to the interview here.
- The VIP Initiative was highlighted by University of Utah Health, read the article here.
- PARCKA Core Faculty Marcela Smid, MD recently spoke about the rising use of opioids in pregnant women and new mothers. Read the articles below:
|Salt Lake Tribune||Ciencias Medicas News (ARG)|
|KSL News Radio||Science Mag (GBR)|
|KUTV||Medical Xpress (GBR)|
|Health News Digest||Bright Surf (GBR)|
|Medical News Line|
- PARCKA Core Faculty and SUPeRAD Carbon & Emery Counties Principal Investigator Marcela Smid, MD recently spoke about substance use in pregnancy with Utah Public Radio. Listen to the the story here.
- PARCKA Core Faculty and SUPeRAD Carbon & Emery Counties Principal Investigator Marcela Smid, MD recently spoke about kratum use and pregnancy with The Scientist Magazine. Read the story here.