AHSR 2019 is thrilled to provide Continuing Education Credits! Credits will be provided through the University of Utah School of Medicine.
Continuing Education Credits will be offered to the following:
- Pre-Conference Workshop Sessions (1.5 credit per session)
- Plenary Sessions (1 credit per session)
You can recieve up to 7 Continuing Education Credits at AHSR 2019 at no additional fee - completely free with conference registration!
DIRECTIONS FOR CLAIMING CREDITS:
1. To complete a short evaluation, claim your credit and print your course certificate please go to the following link: http://goo.gl/nrJKrN
2. When prompted enter your email address. If you are a new user, select “new user” and complete some short identifying information about yourself.
3. Enter the password; if you do not have a password you will be able to create one.
4. Enter the following CME Activity code: 52311
5. Complete the short evaluation
6. Enter the number of credits commensurate with your participation in the activity, up to 07 which is the number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM credits this activity is certified for.
7. If you encounter any problems please call the UUCME office at 801-581-6886.
1. There will be a series of screens, so please follow the directions on each screen.
2. You can not claim credits early. These instructions are only for claiming credits after attending the sessions - it will not let you claim credits before the CME approved session(s).
3. You may only claim credits for the CME approved session(s) you attended. For example, if you did not attend the pre-conference workshops but you did attend the conference plenaries, you may claim 4 CME credits.
DISCLOSURE: Neither the speaker(s), planner(s), nor anyone in control of content for this live activity have any financial relationship with commercial products or services discussed today with the exception of Sean Murphy, who has a relationship with Sandoz Inc. as a Consultant and Richard Saitz who has a relationship with Alkermes as Other: medication provided for a NIH funded RCT to my institution.
AMA Credit: The University of Utah School of Medicine designates this live activity for 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACCREDITATION: The University Of Utah School Of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians
NONDISCRIMINATION AND DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION STATEMENT: The University of Utah does not exclude, deny benefits to or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran’s status, religion, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or sexual orientation in admission to or participation in its programs and activities. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request, with reasonable notice. Requests for accommodations or inquiries or complaints about University nondiscrimination and disability/access policies may be directed to the Director, OEO/AA, Title IX/Section 504/ADA Coordinator, 201 S President’s Circle, RM 135, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, 801-581-8365 (Voice/TTY), 801-585-5746 (Fax).