Skip to main content
Current Research Project
- Validate the potent and specific HuR inhibitor KH-3/KH-39 as a novel anti-renal inflammation therapy for CKD with HuR overexpression.
- Investigate the mechanism(s) that underlies the profibrotic action of EphB2 signaling in renal fibrosis
- Explore the mechanisms and novel treatment for diabetic nephropathy
- NIHR01DK123727- “Novel therapeutic strategy for renal fibrosis by targeting RNA binding protein HuR”
- AstraZeneca LP 10036772- “Therapeutic efficacy of AZ cpd compound on diabetic nephropathy in uninephrectomized db/db mice
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH Research Grant- “Efficacy of sGC activator and sGLT2 inhibitor on diabetic nephropathy