1. Lung Health Study I, II, III
2. The Lung Cancer Substudy (LCS). 1994-1999
3. A Multicenter Evaluation of the Effects of Zyban versus Placebo in a population of smokers with COPD. Glaxo-Welcome 1998-2000
4. A Double-Blind Randomized, Placebo and Active Controlled Multicenter, Parallel Group, Dose Ranging Study of L753099 in Patients with COPD. Merk & Co. 2000
5. A Randomized, double-blind, parallel group trial assessing the efficacy and safety in subjects at least 12 years of age with chronic asthma currently treated with inhaled corticosteroids. Glaxo-Welcome, Inc. 2000
6. Efficacy and safety of MF-DPI in the Treatment of Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Schering Plough. 2001-2002
7. A randomized, 24 week, double-blind, placebo controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of Ariflo (15 mg BID) in patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Glaxo-Smithkline. 2001-2002
8. A phase IIIB, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group trial assessing the rate of decline of lung function with Tiotropium 18 mcg inhalation capsule once daily in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
9. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 study of the safety and efficacy of Pirfenidone in patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
10. GIPF-007: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 study of the safety and efficacy of interferon gamma-1b in patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
11. Open-label extension study in patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis who completed protocol AC-052-321/BUILD 3.
12. The Genetics of Human Nicotine Addiction
13. ARTEMIS: A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Parallel-Group, Event-Driven Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ambrisentan in Subjects with Early Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF).
14. ARTEMIS-PH: A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center, Parallel-Group to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ambrisentan in Subjects with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and Pulmonary Hypertension.
15. AntiCoagulant Effectiveness in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (ACE-IPF) Warfarin vs. Placebo.
You can help the Division of Pulmonary Medicine continue to progress with even a small contribution.