Two positions are available on a competitive basis each year.
- To be eligible for the HPCT & Cellular Therapy Fellowship, you must have successfully completed training in internal medicine and hematology or oncology.
- You must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or foreign national who has or qualifies for appropriate visa sponsorship.
How to Apply
- The academic year begins July 1.
- Applications are accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- If you have not yet taken the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 3 examination by the application date, you must declare your intent to pass it by January (six months prior to the start date) to be considered for this fellowship. Adequate time for licensure by July is a requirement for starting the program.
- To apply send all required materials to Trisha Sanchez, email@example.com.
Materials required for application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal Statement of professional goals
- Training verification from each of your prior residency and/or fellowship training programs
- Three professional references and contact information