|Summer Conference Series
||Series of core lectures that introduce pathogenesis, presentation and management of various rheumatic diseases presented by faculty between July and September each year.
|Rheumatology Core Conferences
||Mix of basic and clinical rheumatology and immunology topics presented by faculty and fellows between October and June each year.
|Patient Management Conferences
||Clinical case presentations with value based on diagnosis/management points presented by fellows and fostering discussion with faculty monthly.
|Rheumatology Board Review
||Review of high-yield topics and board type questions with faculty twice to three times a month.
||Basic and clinical sciences articles with significant impact presented by faculty and fellows twice a month.
||Review of immunology topics with basic science faculty once a month alternating years.
|Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Workshops
||Basics of musculoskeletal ultrasound with opportunity to practice obtaining normal scans with musculoskeletal ultrasound trained faculty once a month alternating years.
- Musculoskeletal radiology topics presented by a musculoskeletal radiologist every other month.
- Interesting or challenging cases provided by faculty and fellows and reviewed by a musculoskeletal radiologist every other month.
- Combined rheumatology-neurology case conference four times a year.
- Combined rheumatology-nephrology case conference twice a year.
- Dermato-pathology case conference twice a year.
|Department of Internal Medicine Grand Rounds
||Clinical or translational conferences for all members of the Department of Internal Medicine weekly.