Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., and University of Utah Department of Radiology, Educational Partnership
The University of Utah Department of Radiology has many partnerships in education and is a leader in imaging education. The department offers an exceptional learning environment with state-of the art medical equipment, world renowned radiologists, experienced technologists and a diverse patient population. The Department of Radiology assumes the role for superior clinical education by having an educational involvement in every specialty area. For technologist imaging programs that are not offered directly through the Department of Radiology, an affiliate relationship has been made for students to learn clinically from our environment.
Our academic partnerships are arranged with Weber State University, Salt Lake Community College and the Oregon Institute of Technology. Please refer to the college offering the program for questions related to admission and curriculum
The Department of Radiology partners with the following programs and entities:
- Radiologic Technology - Clinical affiliation with Salt Lake Community College (also offered at Weber State University)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Clinical affiliation with Weber State University (also offered at Salt Lake Community College)
- Vascular Sonography - Clinical affiliation with OIT.
- Mammography - Clinical experiences only; University Hospital Department of Radiology
- Interventional Radiography - University Hospital Department of Radiology
Help Progress, Give Today
You can help the Department of Radiology continue to progress with even a small contribution. Give today!