From the Desk Of...
Each month, one staff member from the Department of Internal Medicine will be highlighted in a new staff recognition program called "From the Desk Of..." We are fortunate to have such talented staff members, and we want the rest of the department to get to know "the face behind the email."
December's featured staff member is Rosario "Adriana" Molano-Romero, a PA-C in the Division of Rheumatology.
- What is one fun fact about yourself? I love dancing.
- What is your favorite motto/quote? "Reacting in anger or annoyance will not advance one's ability to persuade" By RBG.
- What is the best thing about working at the University of Utah? Team work.
- What is your favorite book? I don’t think I have a favorite book, but right now I am reading a biography about Alexander Von Humboldt. I love how it is written.
- Do you have any pets? Describe. Yes my two lovely dogs: Kukul and Colmillo.
- Where do you work? – SHHC and FHC.
- How do you prefer to start your day? With a shower or exercising.
- What was your first job? Selling books when I was 19 years old.
- What’s the best part of your job? Interacting with people: coworkers and patients.
- What book are you reading right now? “The Invention Of Nature; Alexander Von Humboldt’s New World.”
- What is your favorite podcast and why? ‘Hidden Brain” from NPR and the Daily” from NYTimes. I like how they dissect the topic.
- If you could snap your fingers and become an expert in something, what would it be? Philosophy.
- What’s your superpower at work and at home? I consider myself well organized.
- If you could have only three apps on your smartphone, what would they be? Music, Podcasts and text-messaging.
- What is your favorite way to decompress after work? Exercising: I love swimming.
- Do you collect anything? No.
- If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pumpkin bread