Here in Salt Lake City we got our first major snow over the weekend. This one isn’t melting same day, so it’s looking like winter around here!
September & October 2020 Release Notes: Bugs, New Features/Projects, Custom Programs & Items Created. Date shown is the date completed, or the date last edited.
Bugs & Fixes
- 11/2/2020 Corrected value for radiation modality field when run as a frequency.
- 10/20/2020 Updated Screenset descriptions/names to be more descriptive. The label can be 35 characters long, so more description was added for included fields.
- 9/17/2020 Created Preview Add program to create subsets of each case type. See email sent with instructions to Central Registries distribution. Changed wording with the new program in the Auto-Add program to Preview from old program, Pseudo-add.
- 9/14/2020 Updated CTR#-Seq# conversion program to work if file is located outside of the Programs folder and with file extensions.
- 11/5/2020 New site for software update & download files, state-specific edits. Released on RMCDS website. Files downloaded from CHPC for security & speed. No longer FTP site, so more accessible from healthcare networks. https://medicine.utah.edu/rocky-mountain-cancer-data-systems/download.php
- 11/2/2020 Export Physicians file from RMCDS to Excel for editing & save back into RMCDS system. Zip code field also edited to be able to start with 0.
- 11/2/2020 Updated NAACR Prep in Submission program to v2020.10.26. The program checks to see if the current version is installed. If not it installs it. It also removes the old configuration files from last year’s submissions.
- 10/29/2020 Export Facilities file from RMCDS to Excel for editing & save back into RMCDS system. The file created is in the programs folder and is called hospital.txt. It is a tab delimited file that can be opened in Excel for editing.
- 10/28/2020 User Dictionary Utility to put certain items on the Patient Record
- 10/28/2020 Updated NPCR/NAACCR Submission program with the latest metafile: 10/25/2020
- 10/9/2020 Rebuild Indexes in all subsystems along with main system tool created. Found under utilities>indexes>Rebuild All Subsystems
- 10/7/2020 Created NAACCR XML User Dictionary. XML User Dictionary created based on Custom items, Retired Items, RMCDS items, and other non-standard NAACCR items.
- 11/9/2020 2020 DQE program requirements